Before you take a decision, we want to be sure that we could make our maximum effort to help you to raise your future and finish a successful and lucrative career.
MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS TO TAKE OUR COURSES
• Minimum age: 18 years.
• Must have a valid California Driver License.
• Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical exam and DMV driver’s regulations.
• No DUI’s in the last 5 years.
• Must be able to comprehend English (elementary proficiency)
• Provide a High School Diploma/GED certificate or pass an entrance exam.
*we only offer training for CDL A – Commercial Tractor-Trailer Driving License
Pre-Permit Preparation (Air brakes, Combinations, General Knowledge)
Air Brakes Inspection [governor cut in, cut out, low air warning light, and applied pressure]
Pre-trip inspection, Skills test [maneuvers - parking, backing]
Driving on the Road, and Driving on the Highway
Up to 3 possibilities for Commercial Driving Test